Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We made it!!

We made it safe and sound back to Des Moines. I got home around midnight. The drive back was crap. It thunderstormed and we got turned around thanks to a misleading sign and ended up driving back toward Chicago out of Dekalb. Thanks Ronald Regan. (That is the name of the tollway.)

Scott decided after all of the extra money we were sucked out of for parking, hotel taxes, expensive food that Ticketmaster must own Illinois. I thought that was pretty funny.

I learned yesterday that when my dog craps on the floor when I am not home and she is under Coleman's watch, it is apparently my fault. I have yet to figure that one out. Anyone?

I checked with Martha today and dad's double vision is gone. He only sees one of her today. They are going to knock him out and do that follow up MRI, actually they should be doing that now. I told her to call me if she heard anything today, but she said he was doing about the same as yesterday. Sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter