Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

Dads trach surgery went fine. He is resting comfortably.

I got an email from Leigh Carr today. THANKS LEIGH!!! Here is what she had to say about dad:

Hi. Have been thinking and praying every day. I don't have a very funny story, but a story. My family has lived kitty-corner from your dad for about 14 years. First on Circle and now on William Nowels. When we decided to move I teased him that we were done slumming and were moving up. He promptly informed us two weeks later that he would miss our children so much (lol) that they were moving kitty-corner from us. All I remember saying is "good thing they put hot tubs in the back yard". My husband misses the Corvette vs Porsche discussions/debates ... however I am still up in the air about Jim's trips to the mailbox with just pants and his comments for us "who needs a hot tub"....every stinking year he would do that. Nine years of me rolling my eyes and wondering "why me" and now I am just thinking "God, how funny...we miss him". Scott says to tell him, Porsche rules over vets. We wish you all the best.

My father is completely retarded and I am sorry he goes to the mailbox in just his pants. *barf* But, at least you never got the pleasure of seeing him walking around the house shirtless rubbing his tummy and pretending to slap everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter