Friday, February 13, 2009

Surgery

We got here last night around 10:15. We called Martha the second the hospital was in sight and dad had just been taken to his special stealth MRA so we went to the hotel instead. They have to sedate him for those anyway, so we knew he wouldn't be able to entertain.

We just got up here this morning. He isn't near as swollen as I thought he would be. I will take a picture when he is asleep again. I kind of feel on taking it when he awake and looking at me, unable to talk and on a ventilator.

He nods that he is depressed, but he is back on bored for sugery. I guess Dr Lopes is excited about this and really thinks he can make him better than he is.!the surgery is scheduled for 3:40. Let's hope this isn't going to be another all nighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter