Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From Rollie

This was a comment, but I know a lot of you can't figure out how to navigate around here so I will post it so everyone can see it.

Thanks Rollie!!

I tried to post yesterday but it didn't show up so I must have fat fingered something. Here it is again.1965 AugustIt was my first day at Northwest Missouri State College. As I waved goodbye to mom and dad as they pulled away in the the station wagon there was a tap on my shoulder. "I saw the 77 on your license plate, you from Des Moines?" "Yes," I said. "Well a bunch of us Iowans are going to Wathina, Kansas want to come along?" That is how I met "Grub" Jim. So ask your dad why a bunch of college freshman would want to go to Wathina? What was 3.2? What was our favorite order?

Well, knowing my father, I would imagine there was a stripping establishment there??? I know 3.2 was NOT his GPA. You got me on that one. I will make sure I ask him!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter