Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday

Wow, I have almost made it a whole week at work!!! I am excited!!! I was told today by a medical professional that the only way dad could have a collapsed lung is because they had the ventilator pressure set too high. Martha is going to ask them to see if they fess up to it. I think they all have done a fantastic job with dad, so I am not really worried about it, it just sucks he has these ridiculous set backs. They plan on keeping him on the vent for another day or two. His neck is swollen and he has a lot of secretions they don't think he is strong enough to cough out on his own. They gave him a steroid bolus to help with the neck swelling.

Martha told Dr. Lopes we found him on Facebook. I guess he laughed about it. Now he probably thinks we are stalkers. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter