Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

We went to IKEA today in Bolingbrook, IL. That is where the infamous Drew Peterson lives. I think I saw Stacy in IKEA. That place ROCKS. I went a tad overboard on the lighting there. It was fun. We are even going back again tomorrow. I am excited.

They hadn't done anything that they were supposed to do while we were gone. They MRI is still scheduled for later and we found out dad has pneumonia again. So, they have him on high dose anitbiotics again and they won't extubate him until he has been on those for at least 24 hours. They are putting eye drops in his eyes now. Martha thinks that his left hand is more pliable than before now. I can't really tell because I haven't been touching that side since he can't squeeze back.

Now we are just sitting here arguing over whats for dinner. That is all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter