Sunday, February 8, 2009

GOOF BALL

We weren't sure whether we were going home tonight or tomorrow. Kelly left this morning at 9 and Judy, Debbie and Coleman all left at noon. Coleman called me at 3:30 and said that he had something to tell me that was going to majorly piss me off. He told me that they made it to the Walcott truck stop and he realized my car keys were in his coat pocket.

My car is here. It is our only way home. 

So, luckily, Coleman's dad is a truck driver and he just so happens to be taking a load to Chicago tomorrow so he is going to bring me my keys. Now Scott and Jordan and I can get home.

Dad is fully aware of everything now. He is resting. Martha said he was like that after the shunt surgery too so I'm not worried about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter