Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 12th

I just got off the phone with Martha. Dad's blood counts have dropped again. They have given him two units of blood and platelets. An internest came in yesterday and told her it was up to the neurologists when they can take some bone marrow and try to figure out why this is happening. He is still on the ventilator and no one has told her why. The surgeon is supposed to come up some time today and talk to Martha, so hopefully we will get some answers.

Dad is still reponsive. They cleaned up his bandage and washed his head and face last night. Martha said she saw his scar and it is BAD. Hopefully Coleman and I can get out of town tomorrow ahead of the storm and see him.

I was able to catch up on a lot of my recorded TV last night. Nip/Tuck is PSYCHO!! Man I love that show. I suggest if you don't watch it you go rent the seasons. It is the best soap opera EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter