Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MRI

Sorry I didn't write a whole lot yesterday. I was busy at work and too tired when I got home last night.

Martha said dad was back on the ventilator. Only because they wanted to do the MRI and get the absolute best pictures possible so they knocked him out. I guess it was a good thing they did because it ended up taking like 5 hours because the machine kept not working. They are going to extubate him today if they hadn't already last night.

Martha was able to snag one of the hospital guest apartments. They are only 40 bucks a night and two blocks away from the hospital. I guess hospital security will take you to and from the hospital. Coleman and I are going back Friday night and probably staying til around Sunday noonish. I think Martha is going to come back this weekend and get some stuff done in Carlisle.

I haven't heard anything today, so I guess no news is good news! I will update as I hear anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter