Friday, February 6, 2009

11:11pm

I just finished my stripper book. It was written by Diablo Cody who wrote Juno. I hated every ounce of Juno. The only reason I read this book is because I had nothing else to read. It wasn't all tha bad. I think she uses big words too much and it isn't that I don't understand them, they are annoyingly placed everwhere as if to say, "Look how intelligent I am with large vocabulary!" It's nauseating.

Anyway, it is her memoir of being a college graduate who takes up stripping to escape her mundane life of normalcy. Good for her. It was okay. It's called Candy Girl if anyone wants to read it.

We have't heard anything yet. I am waiting for Craig Ferguson to come on, or I am going to read a People Magazine. This place looks like our family exploded. There are family members on the floor, draped across loveseats or sitting in chairs with coats over their heads. Hell, I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter