Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday

Dr. Lopes came in and told Martha that the longer that dad is on the vent and not in rehab, the harder it will be on him. So, if he can't get off vent they are considering giving him a temporary tracheotomy. (hole in his neck.) His oxygen level on the vent is 40% today, so I think by Sunday he should be able to tolerate being off of it so keep your fingers crossed that dad won't have to have a trach.

Dad has a stuffed pig and a stuffed giraffe in each of his hands. I WISH I WAS THERE TO TAKE A PICTURE!!!!

Im in the process of trying to get Coleman to take a spinnig class with me. We both love to ride bikes, I don't know why he is so against it. I think he thinks that they stand there with a gun and make you keep up with everyone in the class and they shoot you in the feet if you don't. The first one is in the morning. Who wants to take bets that I can accomplish this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter