Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hotel

Holiday Inn is no holiday. They said they gave us queen beds. BULLSHIT. My brother, his wife, Coleman and I are all staying in the same room. We are not small people. These are full beds. My back hurts and everyone is bitchy. The rich ones are moving on to the Marriott. I think we may go to a hostel.

I dreamt about the dreamy Portuguese doctor. Debbie informed me that Brazilians speak Portugese and that Brazilian is not a language. I didn't know that. However, Coleman gave me permission to be his trophy wife. I would kiss him a Brazillion times.

The hospital doesn't want us all there at once, so we may go on to IKEA. I have never been to one. I wonder how much shit we can carry around on the train. Once again, I don't want to get stabbed. Especially for cheap IKEA furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter