Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Story

Kelly Shoning:

I think this story deserves to be shared as it just cracked me up. I still laugh about it and have shared it with people. Pretty sure you heard this at the same time I did, I believe it was after Doris' (his mothers) last April, when we were sharing stories about her. He said he was 15ish and dating a girl down the street who was 13 and your grandma didn't like this because she was young. He told your grandma he was going to go see her and your grandma said, "no you're not". Jim said something like, "yes I am, try and stop me". He said Doris' face turned bright red and she did some karate move on him and they went flying and he ended up on the floor. His dad Dick heard the commotion and came in, saw Jim on the floor and said, "what happened in here?" Jim said, "she did some karate move on me" and Dick said, "oh yeah, I should have warned you about that". This kinda shows where Jim might have got the humor gene from.

I was there!

I think we should try to see if there is a street in Des Moines that exists where he didn't date someone on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter