Monday, February 9, 2009

Today

I have had some questions from the Peanut Gallery so I thought I would address them on here.

This one comes from Neil R. in Carlisle Iowa. Neil asks, "Why don't you get a spare set of keys?"

As a 33 year old grown woman, there are still certain things that I always rely on my father to fix, and that has always been my car. So, he has the spare and in the past year or so i haven't needed it. So I am sure it is nestled snug as a bug in his dresser in Carlisle. I will be sure to retrieve said spare upon return to Carlisle.

Eric W of Carlisle also inquired about whether dad is able to move his left side since I mentioned he was fidgety.

No, not as of yet. Dr Lopes said that if he were to get it back, we would not see anything for probably about a good month.

Katie C of Carlisle also asked if I intend to turn this blog into something bigger?

Although I appreciate that everyone is enjoying this, I am only doing this for all the people who care about my dad. Also, my family has always been the type to use humor as a tool to relieve anxiety. This is my outlet. If you were able to listen to the conversations that our family has, you would all think we are absolutely inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter