Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We made it!!!!

We finally made it. I decided I will never live in a big city. The traffic blows but we all made it. The ambulance beat us but they didn't run hot and we stopped at the truck stop in Walcott for about 45 minutes. The doctors should be in soon. His nurse tonight is from here but went to University of Iowa. She was making fun of our nightly news and how Billy wins the school spelling bees where here people get shot or stabbed in the face. I hope I don't get stabbed in the face while we are here. That bitchy admissions lady may not take me because I am from Iowa.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!Glad to see you finally made it.
    Is the bed nazi the same person as the admissions lady you speak so highly of?
    Please don't get stabbed in the face or shot.
    Once again give our best to Jim!
    We are thinking of you all in this very stressfull time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter