Monday, February 23, 2009

Bleh

I am so tired today. I hate Mondays.

Dad is still scheduled for his trach tomorrow. I wish he didn't have to have one, I really don't understand why they are doing it. He isn't on any antibiotics now, so his pneumonia must be better so then there shouldn't be any issues with his airway. I wish they would take him off the vent and try it, but apparently his neck is swollen and they don't want to have to take the chance and give him an emergency trach. So, I guess he does have an airway issue.

He had a fever yesterday, so they are running some tests to see what it is. Probably a UTI or something.

Debbie should be there now at anytime. Martha left yesterday and I think she is going back Wednesday. As soon as I get Jordan to send me the pictures of him and his stuffed animals, I will post them up.

I see how many people look at this page, a ton of you!! Come on!! Give me some Jim stories (or Skippy) either one. I know he would get a kick out of them. I am going there this weekend and I can read them to him and cheer him up!! If you would rather me not post them, just tell me and I will just read it to him. I want to encourage him and I know that would help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter