Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday




I went and bought dad a dog squeeze toy and a little baby phone for him to squeeze to get our attention. When I got here, he had ice packs all over him and a temprature of 102. I rubbed his legs for him and put a movie in the laptop. He would squeeze the toys for me, but he seemed to be watching the movie I put in. At, least he was looking at the screen, I don't know how much he was actually watching.

The good thing about this place is he can have flowers and cards again since he isn't in ICU. If anyone wants to send some cards here is the address:

RML Specialty Hospital
James Shoning Room 223
5601 South County Line Rd
Hinsdale, IL 60521

We are leaving in a couple hours to head back to Des Moines. We need to pick Jojo up from a friend of mines house. I hear she was being quite the whiney asshole. Sort of like me last night. Once I realized the teenagers outside our room, were actually 20 somethings, I opened the door and dropped a few F-bombs and that finally shut them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter