Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3

Last night was my last update from Martha. She said she hadn't gotten any responses out of him all day but she did finally go up to him and ask if he could hear her, she was watching his blood pressure go up and it did it every time she asked. So, I think he is still there. :)

The chest CT shows that the pulmonary embolisms are old. Like, before he got to Rush old, so I would assume they come from the Legionnaire's Disease era if I was a betting gal. Since they have been there that long, I wouldn't imaging that they are posing any kind of threat.

He somehow over the night Sunday ballooned back up with water weight. They tried to do an MRI on his brain yesterday, but he couldn't fit into the machine. Hopefully they got some of that water off him today so they can get it done.

They checked his arms for clots and they were clear, I believe his legs are clear too. I will send out an update once I hear from Martha today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter