Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fungus

The toilet water dad has in his lungs is called Asperollosis.

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec17/ch197/ch197b.html

Since he is coming out of his brain vacation, I think the drugs they are giving him for it works. The nurse told Debbie she has hardly ever seen anyone with this and she had NEVER seen anyone with Legionnella. Leave it to dad.

He has lost 20 pounds in water weight. So, he should fit in the MRI soon!!

I bought a new laptop. He has been bugging me to get one. I am bringing it this weekend. That will wake him up. He likes new toys.

Debbie thinks that now he is a wake more often, he seems to be a bit depressed on his condition. Anyone want to cheer him up, send me letters again!!

Scottssister1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter