Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Night

We are back at the hotel. Of course there are a bajillion teenagers on our floor running up and down the halls, slamming doors. I am about to freak the hell out! My parents never let me act like that!

He was pretty sleepy today. I feel like he is there, and aware of what is going on but unable to communicate, so he just doesn't try. We are going to go to Walmart in the morning to see if we can find anything that he wouldn't have to squeeze very hard that could let us know that he wants something. We could guess until we say what it is and he could squeeze it. Like a light or some type of squeeky toy. I was told the hospital should have a super sensitive call light but, they don't. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter