Sunday, May 31, 2009

Skype

Scott has been using Skype to call people, so I just set up an account and called Scott. Its really neat, its a video phone deal where you can call people's computers. I called his and he set it up so I could see dad and he could see me. He closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me. HAHA. Skype rules, I am going to tell Martha to bring back the Mac so we can all call him and see eachother.

He weaned for 12 hours yesterday and they are shooting for 14 hours today. He looked a bit tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jim - I have been following your site for several weeks; however, I am not computer savy (I only worked in IT for 36 years at Wells!) and have not been able to figure out how to get you a message. I think I have got over that hurdle now.

    We are glad to see your reports sounding much better. We think about you often and pray for your recovery daily. It will be nice when you can get back in the Carlisle area. Take care.

    Dan & Nancy Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter