Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sorry

I have been absolutely SWAMPED at work lately, I have hardly had time to pee let alone update the blog. Martha's birthday was Monday, I never got a chance to even tell her happy birthday. I think she turned 43. :)

Dad didn't wean at all yesterday. His heart rate was in the 130s up to 150s. They did a chest CT and an EKG. Nothing significant was found. I was thinking that he could possibly be dehydrated, but the doctor shot down that theory to Martha. They weren't going to wean him today either, but one of the head nurse ladies talked the doc into giving him a lopressor and xanax, that did the trick, his HR dropped so they let him wean. I do not know how long he weaned for today.

Marth cleaned his ears out, I guess there were potatos growing in there. He is trying to communicate more, but he cant look at the letters very well and point, he isnt tracking well with his eyes.

Carol Harris wants to add My Way to the song list, that song reminds her of him, so now there is a new song.

Fingers crossed, dad may be coming back to Iowa within the next week!!!! Coleman, Jordan and I are going Friday at noon to see him, coming back Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter