Friday, May 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!!

Sorry I can't come be with you on your birthday, but I am going to hang out with grandpa!!!

Hitting the road bright and early in the morning. I have't talked to anyone today, so I am not sure how he is. Matter of fact, I haven't talked to anyone since Joan had her surgery either. I swear I am so forgetfull these days. How awful is that that I can't even remember that my aunt had surgery. I would imagine she is okay or someone would have called me.

Today has been the longest day at work ever. BORED!! I think I have read the ENTIRE internet. I looked back and studied my ride progress. In the past 7 days (not consecutive) I have rode my bike 100 miles. The past 2 days of which I only rode 10 miles due to rain. So, 90 miles spread over 5 days is pretty good considering I have ridden zero miles since I was 12. No, Im kidding. I have been toying around with my bike the past few years, but upgraded from recreational to semi-serious. Coleman has too. He even bought BIKE SHORTS!!! Haha. Watch out!!!

Anyway, Ill update more after we get there tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter