Saturday, May 2, 2009

RML

Well we made it. Left town at 630AM and got here at 1130. Would have been a quicker ride if they werent re-blacktopping the entire interstate the whole year here. I have decided that I do enjoy the smell of asphalt and railroad ties.

Dad is weaning today. Has been since 1030. He weaned yesterday for 8 hours which is really good considering it was the first time he had been off of it for a few weeks. He has not lost any fluid weight, he is still 313 pounds. That is 53 pounds in water weight. I think thats what Jordan weighs.

I showed him the Grand March pictures. He shook his head that he liked them. I also showed him my new tattoo, he stared at it but didn't respond to it. he would probably knock me upside my head if he could.

Anyway, that is all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter