Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27th

Today has been a good day and a bad day.

The extra special expensive vet says that JoJo is fine for now. She just needs to lose weight and I need to watch her. Once she really shows signs of continued pain, then we will have to explore the surgery options.

I am never ordering the small Super Potato Ole from Taco John's ever again.

As for my dad, they got the results back from his cerebral spinal fluid and they found nothing. So, there is nothing to treat. No infections, no spilled milk. Nothing. His brain just wants to have edema for no apparent reason.

Martha said that Chaloupka hadn't been up yet, neither had the rheumatologists. So, I became quite cranky and told her she needed to go down to Chaloupka's office and demand to see someone from his group if not him. Demand to know what is being done so we know and aren't sitting idly by wondering what they are doing. She didn't want to so I kind of freaked out said some nasty things and hung up on her. But hell, I AM FRUSTRATED!! I don't get FMLA where I work, I can't be there and miss work all the time and I can't try and run the show and prepare other people to ask appropriate questions if there is no follow through.

I don't think I will speak to her again today, so there won't be another update unless Debbie calls. I think she is there now and dad isn't answering his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter