Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22nd

You know what really sucks? When you find out pertinent information and you can't do anyting about it. There is a certain establishment that rhymes with Smercy Smapital that effed up pretty bad. They are LUCKY my dad pulled out if it. I can say I don't think my dad should have to pay for his ICU trip.

That's all I can say.

Anyway!! We found out that dad will be moved to Iowa City tomorrow. He is in agreement along with all of us. Hopefully they will continue working with him with physical therapy while we have more testing done and new drugs to try. He has atrophied quite badly. But, he isn't contracting or anything so that is great!

If anyone wants to see him before he goes, you can sneak in tonight. He is in room 453.

I will write more later.

*****Ooooohhhh!!

Sounds like Dr. Chaloupka is PISSED!!! He wants an MRI done TODAY and overnighted to him and wants all the labs from his ICU. Tee hee!

Now, let's see if they do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter