Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About My Dad: Jim Shoning

Hi there! My name is Liza and I am the daughter of Jim Shoning. Jim is 61. He has two other kids..I will call them Jordan and Scott. Jordan can't spell and Scott only bowls on the internet and his wife Martha I would assume wouldn't know the first thing about blogging. So, I will be the chosen one.

See, my dad has a brain aneurysm. IT SUCKS!

There are a lot of people who care about my dad and they are here in Des Moines, Carlisle and all over the country. I am so bad at calling people, although AT&T Wireless is really happy about it. So, I thought I would create this blog to keep people updated on dad's progress. Maybe, this can help other people and maybe someone might read it who can help us!! Who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter