Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday July 14th

Sorry for not updating. Dad was very sleepy this past weekend. We didn't interact a whole lot, I could tell by looking in his eyes how sick he felt. He said he felt awful too. I wanted him to get his rest. On Sunday we talked a bit. He became really alert when I told him Jordan was dating a 26 year old. He got all wide eyed and mouthed, "Who!!" (I was kidding, Jordan is not dating a 26 year old.)


He said he wants to go to rehab and I told him as soon as he got better we would get him there. Jordan did homework most of the weekend, I worked on some wedding photos from my first wedding that I did with Scott's help. I had never done one without dad. I think they came out pretty good! Here are a couple of them.


Just kidding on this one. She was in my yard last night having a grand ole time. I had to take a pic!

Martha should be getting there today. I will find out once she is there how he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter