Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday

Dad may have had a blood transfusion today. His blood count was a bit low and they called Martha to get permission to do one, but said they would call her and let her know if they decided to and they never did. But, apparently that isn't unusual.

I went to Carlisle tonight and stopped at the house. Grandview, the nursing/rehab facility in Oelwein sent a big information packet that I looked at. I have to say I am quite impressed. I think he will do very well there and it looks like a good fit. Let's hope we can get him in there! They are sending a representative to RML to see him sometime this week.

Dr. Lopes sent me a message on facebook and asked how dad was doing on Friday. I answered him back, but he hasn't replied. I didn't really ask him anything, so I guess I don't expect him to respond.

Dad has another gram negative bacteria again, so he still feels icky. Matha is heading up tomorrow so I HOPE we get some answers this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter