Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday

Dads arms seem to be a bit better today, not as red and swollen. He still says he doesn't feel good. They took his wound vac away last week too when he had only had it for a few days. I asked Martha if she knew why and she is going to ask he nurse. She is coming home today and I think Scott is going there tomorrow.

I went to Dallas Center last night for the Carlisle girls softball victory that gained them entry into the state tournament in Fort Dodge. I think I got a lot of great shots!!

http://public.fotki.com/scottssister/carlisle-girls-soft/

Congratulations girls!!!

3 comments:

  1. Liza/Scott - Is your dad up for company? Nancy and I could swing through Chicago on our way home from NC on Sunday if he is up to it. It would probably be Sunday AM that we could be there. We are leaving NC Saturday morning and will stop for the night someplace around Chicago. Just let me know. My phone number is 515-989-3407. Call anytime. Thanks. Dan Ritchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan-

    Scott will be there this weekend. I dont think it should be a problem, but I will let him feel dad out to see how he is on Saturday and we can give you a call.

    Thanks Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza - Thanks. My home phone number rings through to my cell when we are on the road so just have Scott call and let us know. If he could let us know by about noon on Saturday, that would be great as we take a different route home if we are not going through Chicago. Dan

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter