Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Dad's sister Debbie was with dad this weekend. He still is running a temperature and was very sleepy most of the time. He perked up a bit when she told him about the new camera that she bought. She put me on speaker phone and I got to tell him how everyone on earth stopped me and asked me about him all weekend. I am sure that made his day. :)

I had my 15 year reunion this weekend. That was a BLAST!! It was so good to see a lot of us back together. It almost seemed like we picked back up from where we left off 15 years ago!! I would have to say that this reunion will be legendary!


Mary Bradish sent me some pictures of dad hard at work. He certainly is a tool. Where is the Maxim Magazine Mary? Is it hidden?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter