Saturday, July 11, 2009

I HATE the Food Industry!!

Why is it that whenever I order food, it gets screwed up. I think I speak perfectly good English. I just don't get it.

Last night Coleman and I went to Perkins. I ordered a breakfast that came with 2 biscuits that had chicken crisps in the middle and cheese and gravy on it. I even POINTED at the picture in the menu. When she brings it to me, it had sausage in it. Once I realized it, I called her back and she apologized and took my food away. Coleman sat and ate all of his by the time mine came back. So, the waitress said she felt bad and offered Coleman a free slice of pie because he had to SIT AND WATCH ME EAT!!! He already ATE his food!!! How about asking ME for a free slice of pie because she is an IDIOT and screwed up MY order!!

Then this morning, I went to Burger King in Altoona before Jordan and I hit the road. When we drove through, I asked for the Double Croissan'wich. Now, from the sausage incident last night, you can positively assume I don't like sausage. The sandwich comes with sausage and bacon on it. When I asked for it, I said, " I want the double croissan'wich meal, but instead of sausage on it, I want double bacon please." Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think that my request was pretty clear.

I pulled up to the window and paid, then asked the kid if he could throw my wrapper away that I had sitting in my car. He held his hands up and said, "We can't throw stuff away for people." How stupid is that! It isn't like I was handing him a hot steamy turd, or a bag of weed. Jesus, it was a wrapper Jordan had from her breakfast pizza at Casey's. Whatever. He then brings me my food. I pull away and after getting on the interstate I opened my sandwich. There was no sausage on it, but since they I guess, had to specially make it they didn't even heat it up. There was two very rigid, cold pieces of cheese on it and instead of double bacon, I got TWO small slices when I should have actually had four. Hence the word DOUBLE, should mean TWICE the normal amount of bacon, not TWO PIECES!!! I couldn't even eat it. I was tempted to go back in there and rub their stupid noses in my food. Does this happen to everyone or just me? Coleman thinks its just me.

Okay, enough of my bitching. We got to RML. Dad is tired, but alert. He wants to sleep. He has quite a bit of fluid in his suction canister and it doesn't appear that he is on any antibiotics. It looks like the central catheter has been placed in his chest. He is responding appropriately to conversation, but shook his head when I asked if he wanted to rest. He is pretty flushed too.

I will update more throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter