Sunday, April 19, 2009

Surgery

They are opening dad back up tomorrow to dig around and figure out what is causing the abcesses. I hope it goes well. I am here with Scott. I got in last night about 8. Scott said he had been pretty lathargic and sleeping all day, so I called up to check to see if he was awake and he wasn't, so we just stayed at the motel.

Today when we got here I came in and said hi and he opened his eyes really big and looked at me and mouthed hi. That was nice. He has been sleeping most of today though too. They took him for a stealth CT scan. It slices the brain into like 60 pieces so they can get a better view of where they are going tomorrow.

They of course have zero idea what time they are taking him to surgery. I will keep everyone updated. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter