Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello

Dad is doing really well today. There doesn't seem to be any deficits from this surgery. We are still awaiting the results of the brain cultures. They checked his thyroid and it has little to no function right now, which can affect his respiratory function, so they started him on meds for that.

The wound nurse was in when I was there, they gave him a new bed. They are also doing a bone scan because apparently his bone is showing. I know due to his diabetes amongst all his millions of other issues, that kind of wound is hard to treat. But, bone showing is UNACCEPTABLE! Thanks RML! I hope Rush can fix it.

We have also recently found out that our aunt Joan has lung cancer. It is very small and a slow moving type. I think they are just going to do radiation. She is doing great in her new retirement community, so I think she will get through this just fine with all of her new friends.

Prom is this weekend, Scott and I will be in Carlisle shooting all the prom kids. (with our cameras.) Debbie is going to Rush to spend the weekend with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter