Friday, April 17, 2009

Going back to Rush

Dad is going back to Rush today. Back to ICU. Clinically he is doing wonderful. But, there is a new lesion. I spoke with Jeff Brock, Scott's friend. He said that if it was Aspergillous, treatment in the brain could take up to a YEAR.

I feel great that he is clinically doing better, I just wish we could get rid of whatever is in his brain. I am grateful that Dr, Lopes wants him back. I think when he sees dad, he will be shocked how much he has improved, but we still have a long road ahead.

Scott is going today at noon, I'm am leaving tomorrow after the Mayors Ride.

My Great Aunt Joan is in the hospital also. She has an infection in her leg. Dads moms sister. I will go up tonight after work and visit her. She went in to the hospital to have a biopsy done on some lung tissue and Debbie noticed her leg when they were in radiology. So, they cancelled that and took her to the ER.

I think if you looked "Shoning" up in the dictionary, there would be a picture of a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter