Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cheer Up Time

Now that dad has some new meds on board, I was talking to a friend of our families yesterday trying to think of some things that might cheer him up. His room is pretty dull and I thought that if anyone wanted to have their kids or grand kids, draw him a picture or a get well note, we can hang it on the wall for him. If any of you want to draw out some words of encouragement, that would be awesome. We can have a get well wall for him. That way he can see how much he means to everyone and will want to keep fighting since its hard to go visit him. Maybe send him a letter of something funny he did or said and why it sticks in your head.

I don't know. Just a few ideas. You can mail them to him at:

Grandview Healthcare Center
800 5th St SE
Oelwein, IA 50662

Or, you can drop them off at his house in the mailbox, or my house or Scott's house. Drop me a line if you need an address.

Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. If they are Wells Fargo people they can Mac mail them to me at X2303-013 and I will see that you get them. I think people should send pictures also so he can see his friends

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter